Please share your feedback below and don’t forget to take the quiz at 03:32! Comment below what you think is the right answer.
This video on Qunatum Computing gives you an overview of the underlying technology of Quantum Computing as well as it will help you understand how it is different from other classic computers and Supercomputers. A conventional digital computer manipulates bits to execute data processing operations; each bit might have a value of one or zero. This is a “classical” implementation of computing, according to a quantum physicist.
It will also take you through companies currently adopting and implementing Quantum Computing and will let you explore how it is used in different industries and firms and what future it holds for itself.
🔥Explore Our Free Courses With Completion Certificate by SkillUp: https://www.simplilearn.com/skillup-free-online-courses?utm_campaign=QuantumComputingScribe&utm_medium=Description&utm_source=youtube
To learn more about various technologies, subscribe to our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Simplilearn?sub_confirmation=1
#QuantumComputing #QuantumComputingExplained #WhatIsQuantumComputing #QuamtumComputingForBeginners #QuantumComputer #QuantumComputerExplained #WhatIsQuantumComputer #QuantumComputerForBeginners #Simplilearn
About Simplilearn Artificial Intelligence course:
Simplilearns’ Introduction to Artificial Intelligence course is designed to help learners decode the mystery of artificial intelligence and its business applications. The course provides an overview of AI concepts and workflows, machine learning and deep learning, and performance metrics. You’ll learn the difference between supervised, unsupervised and reinforcement learning; be exposed to use cases, and see how clustering and classification algorithms help identify AI business applications.
What are the career benefits of this Introduction to AI course?
Artificial intelligence has become a powerful driving force in a wide range of industries, helping people and businesses create exciting, innovative products and services, enable more informed business decisions, and achieve key performance goals. The median salary of an AI engineer in the US is $171,715(Source: Datamation).
What are the course objectives?
The Introduction to Artificial Intelligence course will give you a look at the booming field of AI and show you how AI can help drive business value. The course covers basic concepts, terminologies, scope and stages of artificial intelligence and their effect on real-world business processes.
What skills will you learn from this Introduction to Artificial Intelligence course?
Upon completion of this course, you will understand:
1. The meaning, purpose, scope, stages, applications and effects of AI
2. Fundamental concepts of machine learning and deep learning
3. The difference between supervised, semi-supervised and unsupervised learning
4. Machine Learning workflow and how to implement the steps effectively
5. The role of performance metrics and how to identify their key methods
Who should take this Introduction to Artificial Intelligence course?
Simplilearn’s Introduction to Artificial Intelligence imparts the basic concepts and principles of Artificial Intelligence to learners. The course caters to CxO level and middle management professionals who want to improve their ability to derive business value and ROI from AI and machine learning. This Artificial Intelligence Introduction course does not require programming or IT background, making it well-suited for the following audience:
1. Developers aspiring to be an artificial intelligence engineer or machine learning engineer
2. Analytics managers who are leading a team of analysts
3. Information architects who want to gain expertise in AI algorithms
4. Analytics professionals who want to work in machine learning or artificial intelligence
5. Graduates looking to build a career in artificial intelligence or machine learning
For more updates on courses and tips follow us on:
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Simplilearn
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/simplilearn
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/simplilearn/
– Website: https://www.simplilearn.com
– Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/simplilearn_elearning
– Telegram Mobile: https://t.me/simplilearnupdates
– Telegram Desktop: https://web.telegram.org/#/[email protected]
Get the Simplilearn app: https://simpli.app.link/OlbFAhqMqgb